Do You Have a Case?

Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you.

Home » Do You Have a Case?

We have written the following information in hopes that it can quickly help you understand whether or not you have a case and the process if you sue or are being sued. Please call us anytime to discuss your possible case. You can speak to a lawyer immediately. The information below should not act as legal advice. Only a lawyer can provide you such advice after fully understanding your particular circumstances.

Generally, there are two ways to employ a lawyer: (1) through retainer with hourly fees; and (2) through a percentage of the judgment if you win (contingency fee). Generally, if you are suing someone for an accident they caused or an insurance company, the lawyer you hire will be fitting all the costs up front. This means you aren’t charged at all. They’ll have taken your case because they believe in your cause and hope to win. The risk is theirs.

Contact Us

Get help today, call us at 305-670-2020 or complete the form below:

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

24 Hour Emergency Service